Trilogy Behavioral Healthcare Inc. strongly believes that treatment services are more effective when provided in the client’s natural setting, hence, the majority of services provided are located in the community. Trilogy Behavioral Healthcare Inc. also employs a holistic approach to each client’s treatment and integrates all facets of our clients’ lives including mental/emotional health, physical health/wellness, employment and education, social and family relationships, substance use/abuse issues, and housing needs.
Typical services provided include case management, counseling/therapy, individual skills training, medication training, crisis intervention, linkage to community resources, advocacy, assessment, and treatment planning.
The Team Leader oversees the coordination and quality of services for all clients on the assigned team. The Team Leader develops a cohesive team by hiring and training dynamic clinicians, providing quality clinical and administrative supervision, coaching and mentoring to team members, and by serving as the senior clinician on the team. The Team Leader routinely interfaces with other team leaders, managers and the executive team in order to enhance communication, cooperation & collaboration across programs/departments and to improve the quality and comprehensiveness of services. As a Team Leader you will assist outreach staff in providing continuous support to clients in order to help them achieve their goals and psychiatric stability.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate an appreciation of or willingness to learn about the impact of traumatic experiences in persons who receive behavioral health services. Ideal candidates will demonstrate an understanding of harm reduction and motivational interviewing principles. People with lived experiences encouraged to apply.
This position requires a minimum of ONE of the following:
• A licensed social worker (LSW) possessing at least a master's degree in social work with specialized training in mental health services or with at least 2 years experience in mental health services;
• A licensed professional counselor possessing at least a master's degree with specialized training in mental health services or with at least two years experience in mental health services;
• A registered nurse (RN) with at least one year of clinical experience in a mental health setting or who possesses a master's degree in psychiatric nursing;
• An occupational therapist (OT) licensed under the Illinois Occupational Therapy Practice Act [225 ILCS 75] with at least one year of clinical experience in a mental health setting; or
• An individual possessing at least a master's degree in counseling and guidance, rehabilitation counseling, social work, vocational counseling, psychology, pastoral counseling, or family therapy or related field, who has successfully completed a practicum or internship that included a minimum of 1,000 hours of supervised direct service in a mental health setting, or who has one year of clinical experience under the supervision of a QMHP.
Other Requirements include:
• Valid IL Driver’s License
• Daily access to a well maintained vehicle with 100,000/300,000 liability insurance
• Minimum 1-2 years experience in mental health setting
Supervisory experienced preferred