About Trilogy Behavioral Healthcare:
Trilogy Behavioral Healthcare Inc. strongly believes that treatment services are more effective when provided in the client’s natural setting, hence, the majority of services provided are located in the community. Trilogy Behavioral Healthcare Inc. also employs a holistic approach to each client’s treatment and integrates all facets of our clients’ lives including mental/emotional health, physical health/wellness, employment and education, social and family relationships, substance use/abuse issues, and housing needs.
Typical services provided include case management, counseling/therapy, individual skills training, medication training, crisis intervention, linkage to community resources, advocacy, assessment, and treatment planning.
Trilogy is looking for an Overnight Weekend House Manager for our Residential Department. This position will provide continuous support to residential clients in order to help them achieve their goals of independent living and psychiatric stability. Duties include group counseling, training in independent living skills, and medication monitoring.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate an appreciation of or willingness to learn about the impact of traumatic experiences in the lives of persons who receive behavioral health services as well as an understanding of harm reduction and motivational interviewing principles. People with lived experiences are encouraged to apply.
This position requires a minimum of ONE of the following:
• a bachelor's degree in counseling and guidance, rehabilitation counseling, social work, education, vocational counseling, psychology, pastoral counseling, family therapy, or related human service field;
• a bachelor's degree in any other field with two-years of supervised clinical experience in a mental health setting;
• a practical nurse license under the Nurse Practice Act [225 ILCS 65];
• a certificate of psychiatric rehabilitation from a DHS-approved program plus a high school diploma or GED plus two-years experience in providing mental health services;
• CRSS certification through IAODAPCA
• a family partnership professional certificate from and in good standing with IAODAPCA
• an occupational therapy assistant licensed under the Illinois Occupational Therapy Practice Act [225 ILCS 75] with at least one-year of experience in a mental health setting;
• or a minimum of a high school diploma or GED and five-years supervised clinical experience in mental health or human services
Other Requirements include:
• Valid IL Driver’s License