About Trilogy Behavioral Healthcare:
Trilogy Behavioral Healthcare Inc. strongly believes that treatment services are more effective when provided in the client’s natural setting, hence, the majority of services provided are located in the community. Trilogy Behavioral Healthcare Inc. also employs a holistic approach to each client’s treatment and integrates all facets of our clients’ lives including mental/emotional health, physical health/wellness, employment and education, social and family relationships, substance use/abuse issues, and housing needs.
Typical services provided include case management, counseling/therapy, individual skills training, medication training, crisis intervention, linkage to community resources, advocacy, assessment, and treatment planning.
As an LinkageTeam Leader you will have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the people we serve each and every day by helping them discover their own unique self, purpose, community and wellness. Trilogy fully embraces a collaborative team approach to each client’s treatment in order to enhance our clients’ recovery from severe and persistent mental illness.
The Linkage Team Leader is well-informed about community needs, benefits/entitlements, and can effectively communicate with individuals and families to link to services where appropriate. The Team Leader requires time in their schedule to return ALL intake phone calls and e-mails within 24 hours, in addition to completing intakes at our various locations in the community. The Team Leader works closely with the Clinical Director to discuss community needs, identify partnerships, and enhance our relationships with MCOs and community hospitals. The Lead also takes part in community events to promote agency mission and vision and to provide the community with resources and information on mental health needs and services.
This position requires a minimum of ONE of the following:
• A licensed social worker (LSW) possessing at least a master's degree in social work with specialized training in mental health services or with at least 2 years experience in mental health services;
• A licensed professional counselor possessing at least a master's degree with specialized training in mental health services or with at least two years experience in mental health services;
• A registered nurse (RN) with at least one year of clinical experience in a mental health setting or who possesses a master's degree in psychiatric nursing;
• An occupational therapist (OT) licensed under the Illinois Occupational Therapy Practice Act [225 ILCS 75] with at least one year of clinical experience in a mental health setting; or
• An individual possessing at least a master's degree in counseling and guidance, rehabilitation counseling, social work, vocational counseling, psychology, pastoral counseling, or family therapy or related field, who has successfully completed a practicum or internship that included a minimum of 1,000 hours of supervised direct service in a mental health setting, or who has one year of clinical experience under the supervision of a QMHP.
Other Requirements Include:
2+ years experience with psychiatrically disabled or other disabled populations.