About Trilogy Behavioral Healthcare
Trilogy Behavioral Healthcare Inc. strongly believes that treatment services are more effective when provided in the client’s natural setting, hence, the majority of services provided are located in the community. Trilogy Behavioral Healthcare Inc. also employs a holistic approach to each client’s treatment and integrates all facets of our clients’ lives including mental/emotional health, physical health/wellness, employment and education, social and family relationships, substance use/abuse issues, and housing needs.
Typical services provided include case management, counseling/therapy, individual skills training, medication training, crisis intervention, linkage to community resources, advocacy, assessment, and treatment planning.
The Chief Development Officer (CDO) is responsible for all public relations within Trilogy; including building, sustaining, and managing Trilogy’s reputation as seen and understood by the public. He/she is responsible for the planning, development, and implementation of all of Trilogy’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities. The CDO is responsible for identifying and developing target media to raise awareness of our work and expertise in priority areas. He/she is also responsible for creating, implementing, and monitoring a strategic communications plan to advance Trilogy’s brand identity and increase Trilogy’s visibility across key stakeholder audiences. The CDO will oversee development and fundraising efforts, direct the efforts of assigned staff, and coordinate at the strategic and tactical levels with other departments at Trilogy.
Essential Responsibilities include:
• Plan, develop, and implement Trilogy’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relation activities internally and externally.
• Create and implement a strategic communication plan to advance Trilogy’s brand identity, maximize visibility across audiences, and reinforce the organization’s role and reputation within the community.
• Identify, leverage, and integrate video, digital, social media, and other appropriate platforms that will increase the effectiveness and timeliness of communications. Identify and develop target media and oversee content production.
• Develop, execute, and manage a comprehensive development strategy to expand funding to support existing programs and future growth of Trilogy; i.e. capital campaign, annual giving, planned giving, prospect identification, endowment, special programs and events.
• Manage relationships with current donors; and develop cultivation strategies to build new funder relationships and supporters. Research and secure financial support from individuals, corporations, foundations, and federal/state government grants.
• Establish performance measures and monitor results to evaluate the effectiveness of the organization's fund development program.
• Provide oversight and direction of day-to-day operations of Trilogy’s communication and development function.
• Perform other related duties and/or projects as assigned.
• A Bachelor’s degree is required, Master’s degree preferred.
• A minimum of five to seven years of professional experience in development of fundraising programs, preferably within a complex not-for-profit environment.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability and personality to work collaboratively, accept responsibility, and motivate colleagues, volunteers, and donors.
• Ability to organize fundraising activities effectively, prioritize prospects, and participate in high-level gift discussions.
• Experience with development and maintenance of donor relation programs
• Goal oriented with a high level of energy, enthusiasm, and dedication to the mission and goals of the organization
• Demonstrated management experience, successful leadership, and mentorship of professional and support staff
• Understanding and experience with social media platforms
• Strong leadership and delegation skills; sound judgment and integrity.
• Willingness to try new approaches and take appropriate risks