About Trilogy Behavioral Healthcare:
Trilogy Behavioral Healthcare Inc. strongly believes that treatment services are more effective when provided in the client’s natural setting, hence, the majority of services provided are located in the community. Trilogy Behavioral Healthcare Inc. also employs a holistic approach to each client’s treatment and integrates all facets of our clients’ lives including mental/emotional health, physical health/wellness, employment and education, social and family relationships, substance use/abuse issues, and housing needs.
Typical services provided include case management, counseling/therapy, individual skills training, medication training, crisis intervention, linkage to community resources, advocacy, assessment, and treatment planning.
The part-time (24 hours per week) Family Therapist will provide individual, family, and group psychotherapy to referred clients and provide consultation to other Trilogy programs. He/she will provide strengths-based, client-centered, and trauma-informed services to clients with mental health diagnoses and co-occurring substance abuse disorders. The Family Therapist may supervise and assign tasks to student workers.
This position requires a minimum of ONE of the following:
• A licensed social worker (LSW) possessing at least a master's degree in social work with specialized training in mental health services or with at least 2 years experience in mental health services;
• A licensed professional counselor possessing at least a master's degree with specialized training in mental health services or with at least two years experience in mental health services;
• A registered nurse (RN) with at least one year of clinical experience in a mental health setting or who possesses a master's degree in psychiatric nursing;
• An occupational therapist (OT) licensed under the Illinois Occupational Therapy Practice Act [225 ILCS 75] with at least one year of clinical experience in a mental health setting; or
• An individual possessing at least a master's degree in counseling and guidance, rehabilitation counseling, social work, vocational counseling, psychology, pastoral counseling, or family therapy or related field, who has successfully completed a practicum or internship that included a minimum of 1,000 hours of supervised direct service in a mental health setting, or who has one year of clinical experience under the supervision of a QMHP.
Other Requirements include:
• Minimum two years experience working with people with mental health and/or substance abuse diagnoses
• Available to work evenings
• Experience working with adults in an outpatient setting and/or transition age youth and their families highly preferred